Storage Job Expert VMWare
Ogłoszenie wygasło. Aplikowanie wyłączone.
- Dusseldorf, centre 1
4100 - 4500 EUR netto
We're looking for an experienced Storage Job Expert VMW are who is not afraid to join a global digital consulting company focused on building scalable software solutions and products from the ground up.
This is 3-months contract in Dusseldorf, Germany. English speakers are very welcomed.
The project is for a large telecom operator based in Dusseldorf.
It is possible to extend the contract for long-term cooperation.
• Experience in defining & translating complex Business Requirements into Technical
• Have strong expertise in activities involving assessing customer requirements, defining solution and technical proposals, doing Due-Diligence, making technical presentations, and participating in presentations to justify the approach.
• Experience in developing High Level Design to meet Customer requirements across DC, Hybrid Cloud, multiple technologies.
• Knowledge on servers and virtualization like MS hyper-v or VMware vSphere 6.X or OVM, etc.
• Experience in Storage technologies such as EMC, HP, HDS, NetApp, Nimble, Nutanix, etc.
• Deep understanding on various aspects of technology such as; Compute, Storage and backup, Converged & Software Defined Infrastructure, Disaster Recovery/BCP.
• Knowledge of Fibre Channel configurations in storage hardware (HBAs), fibre channel switches, including multipath configuration
• Advanced technical knowledge in storage methodologies, design, and implementation.
• Advanced working knowledge of fiber channel SAN/NASs, Advanced knowledge of FC and TCP/IP networking,
• Experience of managing fiber channel SAN switches like Brocade, Cisco switches
• Experience participating in solution configurations and the creation of PoCs to meet customer requirements.
• Basic understanding of Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud solutions
• Training/certification is a plus.
• VMware/Hyper-V and Windows Server admin basic knowledge would be added advantage
• Candidate should have 4-6 Years of experience.