Solution Architect for Telecom domain
Ogłoszenie wygasło. Aplikowanie wyłączone.
5500 - 7000 EUR netto
We're looking an expert in designing / developing / implementing / deploying E2E solutions (Customer Experience/BSS/OSS) for Telecom Operators.
Architect would work with the team of Enterprise Architects and Business Analysts performing Business Requirements Gathering and translating them to Solution on top of existing IT ecosystems.
1. Prior experience as E2E Solution Architect with in Telecom domain especially with Mobile operators having Prepaid, Postpaid & Hybrid services
2. Extensive experience in the design of End to End IT solutions (integrating multiple systems ensuring that designs adhere to agreed design standards and methods)
3. Good knowledge of key Telecom BSS / OSS systems CRM, Billing, Provisioning, Mediation, Order Management, Integration and Inventory Management domains
4. Work collaboratively with different stakeholders/teams involved in the project (Business, Network, Development, Testing and Operations).
5. Should have strategic business acumen and understanding of data drive architecture
6. Should have excellent communication skills with ability to explain technical concepts and solutions to different stakeholders.
7. Strong conceptual and analytical skills - demonstrating outside-the-box problem solving skills.
8. Should be able to do high level estimation of efforts & duration for entire project/CRs
9. Should have knowledge of and certification in Enterprise Architecture methodologies such as TOGAF or equivalent
10. Experience in Agile Software Development & Delivery methodology
The recruitment process:
1. Quick chat with Kingit
2. Technical interview with customer