Senior Cloud Engineer
25000 - 30000 PLN netto
We are looking for an experienced Senior Cloud Engineer to join one of the largest digital asset investment platforms in Europe. You will:
- help grow our cloud capabilities by strategizing, defining, architecting, and leading modern cloud solutions.
- be a Team Leader for 2 DevOps engineers and will help grow the team with a further 2-3 people in the future.
- We are on a journey towards Kubernetes, with a goal of moving all of our services to GCP during 2023.
- The tech stack is very diverse, but we are currently focusing it towards cloud native technologies like CockroachDB. We want a declarative approach, so Terraform is a key technology for us.
- Help define technical direction and roadmap for Cloud in collaboration with CTO and Head of Infrastructure,
- Managing the implementation and technical solutions,
- Develop and coordinate cloud architecture across diverse areas including application development, identity and access,
- Management, network and data management, and security,
- Provide designs for engineers on the project on how to deliver programmatic elements of the implementation,
- Own the content and lead workshops on technical topics with the internal teams,
- Develop architectural artifacts to lead the delivery of a successful implementation,
- Provide mentorship and coaching to technical team members.
- Creating and maintaining cloud architecture,
- Managing team with support from Head of Infrastructure and CTO,
- Installation, configuration and maintaining,
- Supervision and increasing the level of security of IT systems in the company,
- Preparation and updating of technical documentation,
- Diagnosing and solving incidents that have occurred,
- Analysis of system logs, events, monitoring of alerts,
- Providing support for the development team,
- Automation of maintenance, business and implementation processes,
- Create highly scalable and highly available solutions,
- Development of the CI/CD environment,
- Patch management.
Expect also to work with:
- Cassandra, Kafka, Grafana, ELK, Jenkins, CockroachDB, ArgoCD, Redis, Nginx/HAproxy, AWS, MariaDB, Prometheus, Alertmanager Ansible
What can we offer:
- Salary at the level of 25k - 30k PLN
- B2B contract + paid vacation (26 per year),
- 100% remote work,
- Flexible hours,
- Training budget,
- MultiSport card,
- Private medical care,
- English lessons during working hours,
- Company apartments in Europe and Poland that you can use.
Join us if you:
- Have the desire to work in a fun and fast paced environment,
- Experience with configuration management and automation tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Saltstack, etc.
- Love container orchestration systems management (Kubernetes, Helm, Docker, Mesosphere),
- Interested in developing, supporting or operating large-scale, distributed SaaS products,
- See the need for good CI/CD tools and implementing best practices,
- Know Google Cloud Platform,
- Have solid principles in cloud and on premise resources such as networking, load balancing, DNS, and security.