Senior C++ Software Developer (Windows/Linux)
Ogłoszenie wygasło. Aplikowanie wyłączone.
30000 - 35000 PLN netto
We are looking for a Senior C ++ Software Developer that would like to join an outsourcing company working on a project for the US leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces
About the project:
We are building technical solutions for global electronic trading of corporate bonds. The product offers a range of tools and protocols to meet traders’ needs on a large-scale, distributed, real-time trading platform. Team members work on all aspects of the software development life cycle including planning/designing new projects with our business partners, writing code, testing and bug fixing with our QA team and taking ownership of and responsibility for the end the product delivered to clients in our production environment. We've recently started a long-term project to modernize our list trading system. This exciting opportunity requires building a brand-new system using modern C++ features and programming practices to achieve our goals of better performance, ability to scale to meet customer growth needs, and a faster time to market with projects. 80-90% of work is development, the company also has QA team.
- Working in a C++ environment on Windows and Linux platforms
- Enhancing and maintaining backend servers (C++) used for real-time trading applications
- Contributing during all phases of project lifecycle
- Working with business counterparts to provide technical solutions to client needs
- Working with QA and support teams to address issues that arise during development and testing
- College degree in computer science or a related discipline, or an equivalent level of technical knowledge required.
- Very strong programming skills in modern C++: concepts, data structures, patterns, templates, multithreaded programming
- 5+ years’ experience in C++ programming
- Good knowledge of databases and basic SQL
- Experience with version control system (such as GIT)
- Extensive problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels within IT and the various Business Units
- Ability to work independently and within a team, own issues and solve them
- Ability to recognize critical production and client-facing issues, and prioritize them
- Experience in development using Visual Studio on Windows
- Finance background, particularly in Fixed Income
- Experience with Perl and shell scripting
- Good knowledge of communication protocol fundamentals
Tech stack : C++11, SQL Server, Perl/Shell scripting (minor), GIT/Bitbucket, Windows 10. We also use STL, Boost Libraries and MSFT SQL Server database, VS 2019. Team is currently working on C++11 and soon will be on C++14
- remuneration at the level of PLN 30,000 - 35,500 on B2B;
- 100% remote work, with the possibility of working from the office (Wroclaw and Warsaw);
- international trips (US/UK, paid by the company) and internal training;
- work in an international environment on interesting projects with many development opportunities.