Senior C++ Developer
Ogłoszenie wygasło. Aplikowanie wyłączone.
30000 - 35000 PLN netto
We are looking for a Senior C ++ Software Developer that would like to join a company which provides services from hiring IT specialists, through Software House, software development and maintenance, to business process automation.
In the current project, you would be working on a fixed-income trading platform. We are seeking talented individuals to join the team to work closely with our internal and external partners to further develop and define our product. This role consists primarily of working within our Treasury and Mortgage trading product groups. These products cover two of the most liquid asset classes in the world. The company is a market leader in providing innovative capabilities to some the largest Investment Banks, Asset Managers and Hedge Funds in these areas.
- working in a C++ environment on Windows platform;
- enhancing and maintaining backend servers (C++) used for real-time trading applications;
- contributing during all phases of project lifecycle;
- working with business counterparts to provide technical solutions to client needs;
- working with QA and support teams to address issues that arise during development and testing.
‘Must have’ skills:
- college degree in computer science or a related discipline, or an equivalent level of technical knowledge required;
- strong skills in both structural and object-oriented programming, C++: concepts, data structures, patterns, templates, multithreaded programming;
- 5+ years’ experience in C++ programming;
- good knowledge of databases and basic SQL;
-experience with version control system (such as GIT);
- extensive problem solving skills;
- ability to communicate at all levels within IT and the various Business Units;
- ability to work independently and within a team, own issues and solve them;
- ability to recognize critical production and client-facing issues, and prioritize them
‘Nice to have’ skills:
- experience in development using Visual Studio on Windows;
- finance background, particularly in Fixed Income;
- experience with Perl and shell scripting;
- good knowledge of communication protocol fundamentals.
- remuneration at the level of PLN 30,000 - 35,000 on B2B;
- 100% remote work, with the possibility of working from the office;
- work in an international environment on interesting projects with many development opportunities.