4000 - 5300 USD netto
An international startup that creates a social sports predictions platform meant for the next generation of sports fans, is looking for an experienced and independent Senior QA Engineer. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle - from conception to deployment.
Your Future Team
The client is an international company with our headquarters based in Philadelphia, USA, and development in Sofia, Bulgaria. Wherever the team members are in the world, they pride themselves on being a close-knit, focused team that is welcoming and friendly, and the work that they do is always interesting and rewarding.
- Salary between $4000 - $5300 on a B2B contract (+paid holiday)
- 100% remote work
- An interesting and challenging job that allows you to explore paths to creating successful software solutions
- A bonus package
- Opportunity for professional growth in a dynamic and international environment
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Prioritize and plan testing activities
- Play the role of test engineer: Design, develop, and execute automated tests
- Identify and report issues found, then verify that issues are resolved
- Perform regression testing
There is no automation testing at the moment.
The testing will be a black box testing, i.e. no code testing but creating E2E automated test cases on UI level.
We give you a free hand: The automation technologies/framework is a subject to discuss (Most probably appium + selenium, but still the door are open for discussions)