IT Infrastructure Architect
30000 - 35000 PLN brutto
We're looking for an IT Infrastructure Architect. In this role, you will be responsible for solution design, infrastructure standardization, business requirement validation, in a hybrid on-premises and cloud infrastructure. You will need to be experienced Integrating systems in an elegant, standardized manner with an attention to detail, a desire to consolidate diverse systems, and experience with enterprise grade applications, infrastructure, and datacenters.
- You will be expected to lead the development of solution architecture in business and IT projects.
- Overseeing and creating artefacts using appropriate tools and methodologies.
- Leading the preparation of technical plans and, in liaison with Project and Programme Managers, ensuring that appropriate technical resources are made available.
- Providing advice on technical aspects of solution development and integration (including requests for changes, deviations from specifications, etc.) and ensuring that relevant technical strategies, policies, standards, and practices (including security) are applied correctly.
- Where requested, liaising with Infrastructure Operations & Implementation teams to investigate operational incidents, problems, and opportunities, contributing to the recommendation of improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes and organization.
- Adopting and adapting appropriate systems design methods, tools and techniques selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches, and ensuring they are applied effectively.
- Designs large and sometimes complex systems, involving colleagues and third parties in the process, to build high and low-level designs appropriate for implementation.
- Undertaking impact analysis on major design options and trade-off risks and benefits, making recommendations on how we might manage associated risks.
- Peer review of others' systems designs to ensure selection of appropriate technology, efficient use of resources, and integration of multiple systems and technologies.
- Contributing to development of systems, designing policies and standards, and selecting architecture components.
Required Technical Skills
This role will require expert level skills in the various technical areas, preferably you will have skills in the following areas
- Extensive experience with virtualised server operating systems.
- Experience working with complex application configurations.
- Experience working in an ITIL aligned environment, with a recognised Solution Architecture Framework.
- Working knowledge of cloud, enterprise datacentre and networking technologies.
Required Core Skills
- Deep Analysis, problem solving and design skills with a desire to build process, standards, and documentation.
- Good prioritisation and time management skills.
- Unquestionable integrity.
- Great communication and negotiation skills.
- Self-Motivated and Team Oriented.
Strong communication (verbal/written) skills in English, with a solution and standards building mindset. You will need to communicate at different technical levels, sometimes in plain language even on complex technical topics often with people who may not have English as a first language, across different countries and continents.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is desirable.
Professional qualifications are preferred.
- salary at the level of 30 000 - 35 000 PLN gross / on permanent contract
- remote work
- private health care
- cafeteria system (is coming up soon)
- great atmosphere
- diversity and international teams