23000 - 30000 PLN netto
For our Client, a high-powered Saudi Arabian company, we are looking for a motivated and skilled Senior iOS Engineer who will take part in architectural decision making on a platform that is used by millions of people. The project involves creating the best food delivery application. With the app the user can order from a variety of stores that include elite restaurants, upper casual and casual restaurants, bars, bakeries, coffee, flowers, and even perfumes delivered to your door in time.
Your everyday tasks will include:
- taking part in architectural decision making on a platform that is used by millions of people;
- collaborating with cross-functional and international agile teams, helping them manage showcasing their features through a growing platform for Server-Driven UI;
- leading easy-integration SDK development for the platform focusing on UX experiments, and improving development velocity;
- coaching and mentoring other team members as a senior member of the team and member of our Mobile Chapter;
- embracing Design Driven Development, SOLID Principles, Hexagonal and Event-driven Architecture, Algorithms and automated tests (unit, integration and functional);
- understanding development lifecycle and collaborating with cross-functional and international agile teams;
- building out a NoCode/LowCode platform to provide other teams with the tools needed to build their own components to showcase their features;
- extending a Server Driven UI rendering engine and the DSL defining the UI skeleton.
- 4 years of hands-on experience in building iOS applications;
- excellent knowledge of Swift, Cocoa, Xcode and iOS UIKit;
- a fair knowledge of Objective-C would be ideal;
- experience in testing frameworks and writing code easily testable;
- good know-how in object-oriented software design and design patterns;
- experience with SQL, JSON and versioning tools (preferably Git);
- practical knowledge of REST-APIs;
- experience with modern design patterns and a hands-on experience in Reactive frameworks;
- building complex user interfaces and animations;
- experience in performance optimization (battery consumption, cpu / memory).
Nice to Have:
- experience in Android, Cross platform tools, Flutter, Kotlin, Kotlin Native, iOS SDK development;
- experience in working with Design Systems (particularly at scale) and building reusable components;
- diligence in automated testing & snapshot testing;
- experience working with A/B testing tools.
- competitive salary at the level of PLN 23 000 - 30 000 net on a B2B contract (EUR 5000 - EUR 6600 net / USD 5750 - USD 7500 net);
- paid leaves - 21 days;
- 100% remote work;
- flexible working hours.