Head of Business Development (m/f/d)
- Frankfurt, centre 10
7000 - 10000 EUR brutto
The unique possibility to drive Sales and BD Activities in German Market!
Together with a strategic partner of the German company SAP, with the status of SAP Global Strategic Supplier for Technical Services, we are looking for Head of Business Development.
The company designs and implements SAP solutions for such large companies as KIA Motors, SAP, RETAL and others. In addition, the team deals with the creation of internet and mobile solutions for both startups and large companies from Western Europe and the USA.
The company's offices are located in the United States, Western and Eastern Europe, and the Middle East.
We have a team of 4 people for now, but the German office is growing.
HEAD OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaboration with internal stakeholders and partners to define and run a sales strategy
- Contact with maintenance / establishment, also at C- level
- Development and expansion of relationships with customers and partnerships
- Managing all communication processes with clients
- Processing and preparation of offers and conclusion of contracts
- Planning, coordination and participation in industry events (fairs, conferences, etc.)
- Development and implementation of sales and development plans
- Identification of new business opportunities and potential customer target groups together with the marketing department
- Creating and expanding the staff and organizing the development and training of know-how
- Personal support for strategic key clients
- Higher degree in business administration / industrial engineering or similar
- Several years (from 7 years) of experience in the sale of comprehensive software solutions and services (presale, market entry strategies, support)
- Solid SAP knowledge
- Ability to work in a team, initiative, conceptual and analytical thinking
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Ready for business trips
- Good personal and professional contacts are an advantage
- Fluent in German and English, spoken and written
- €90,000- 130,000 per year
- Work from Germany, Heidelberg
- Individual Development Plan
- Attractive compensation package with performance bonuses
- International career and development opportunities
- Training programs and certificates
- Flexible working time
- Modern offices and workplaces, think tanks, a kitchen, a room for relaxation and rest
- 30 days of annual leave
- Occupational pension programs