Ogłoszenie wygasło. Aplikowanie wyłączone.
22000 - 25000 PLN netto
We are a software house based in the heart of Poland with over 20 years of experience in delivering custom solutions for international clients.
A travel booking platform that is revolutionizing the way of booking multi-day adventures, we provide operators with a platform that helps them manage, market and sell organized adventures to travelers either directly or through distribution partners around the world.
- Profound understanding of SCSS/CSS
- Knowledge of functional programming principles
- Knowledge of principles of web performance
- Taste for beautiful UI
- Experience in dealing with version control systems such as Git
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Worked in an Agile environment
- Experience with React
- Knowledge in GraphQL (client and server) and principles of web performance
- Understanding of CSS-in-JS
- Knowledge of SEO optimization
- Experience with BackEnd MVC frameworks, such as Symfony, Laravel and CodeIgniter
- Test case (4-5 days to complete the task),
- 1h Technical interview with Team Lead + 1 Software Engineer from the team
- 45min Final interview with COO
Team: Team Lead, 3 Software engineers, QA;
Here's what we can offer you:
- B2B contract with an attractive salary: 22,000 - 25,000 PLN net.
- Private healthcare for you (Enel-Med or Luxmed)
- Flexible working hours
- We highly encourage you to take part in. meetups, online courses, conferences and external training.
- Work can also be fun! We play table football tournaments often. Additionally, there are monthly company parties and annual trips. The last one was to the beautiful Mazury area and there’s many ahead!
- Multisport Card - Healthy Body, Healthy Mind. You can fully take care of yourself with the access to the best facilities!